Dominion Internal Medicine participates with most Managed Care Plans (typically an HMO), POS (Point of Service), and PPO plans. We will file your claim to your insurance company requesting payment for services rendered, and you are responsible for your co-pay at the time of service. All balances not paid by your insurance company will be your responsibility.
You will be responsible for providing us updated insurance information at the time of your visit. If you do not provide us with a current/active insurance card, payment will be due in full at the time services are rendered. Upon submission of a valid insurance card, we will submit your charges to your insurance company; however, claims denied due to untimely filing as a result of invalid insurance will be your responsibility.
If you have insurance coverage with a non participating insurer, we will file a claim to your insurance company as a courtesy, but you are responsible for payment at the time the services are rendered.
Below you will find a listing of our participating plans:
- Aetna All Plans
- Anthem PPO & HMO
- Carefirst HMO/PPO/PAR
- Cigna All Plans
- Coventry All Plans (formally Southern Health and First Health)
- Humana/Humana Medicare Replacement Plans (PPO Humana plans ONLY)
- Mail Handlers
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Railroad Medicare
- One Net PPO (formally Alliance PPO)
- Optima Health (PPO ONLY)
- United Healthcare All Plans
- Includes Mamsi/MDIPA/OC, UHIS, InforMed, and Compass Rose Health Plan
- Tricare (we are a non-par authorized provider)